A letter to an old friend

Dear You (and you know who you are),

I don't have your e-mail address anymore. Don't expect any kind of contact from me. I want to be left alone. I was really sorry for what happened. The night before the one that culminated on my decision not to talk to you anymore once and for all, I was annoyed with you for your inappropriate behavior. I was mad, but I replied to your phone call saying that I was sorry. Because I was.

I just wanted to let you know that it doesn't matter anymore. I thought we could be friends, but we clearly can't. I wish you all the best. I am going to try to do my best with my life. Hope you do the same.

Sincerely,
K.

Popular posts from this blog

Eternal Spring In The Broken Heart

To Someone

2012