A few thoughts on nothing

I read because I want to educate myself. I wonder because that shows me some new ways. I write because I want to document my existence.

Today is a weird day. I had such a nice 3 day holiday weekend and yet today I feel a prisoner of my own choices. My choices in general. Happiness is so, so fleeting.

G-d has a very weird sense of humour.

Time unfolds and every day is like a new odyssey.

I started writing my new year's resolutions list. I have 10 items written down. I have to remember to write my will too. When I was at the hospital a few weeks ago, I wasn't afraid of dying per se. I think I was afraid of leaving unfinished business behind me. I was also afraid that my last wishes would die with me.

Nostalgia.

How could it be that perfection could be a curse?

Expectations do tend to leave a bitter taste in people's mouths.

On Wednesday morning I am going to go see her. Why? I don't know. Sometimes I think she has more problems than I do and that's only if I am kind enough to say that my "issues" are problems.

I was reading about Chinese teachings and pregnancy and I wonder if the things they were talking about also apply to your soul.

It's a blue Monday and the sky seems to be blue-r than ever.

I am going to work on my budget tonight and I hope not to get too depressed after all being broke isn't that bad if you're happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eternal Spring In The Broken Heart

To Someone

2012