Highlights

It's winter again. The weekend was blue, pale, cold, windy. There was silence in the house and the smell of sweet cherries. I followed my heart. I wanted to cry because of how really violent reality can be. One second you're doing fine and then the next second you see something grotesque that shocks you and those who are around you.
I didn't do everything I had planned for Friday. I went to a beauty school to have my hair and face done. It was nice and I'd definitely would go there again. The story with the lady who helped me is a whole new post that I don't know if I should write. Then I had time to get my new book in the mail and read a few pages of it. I am liking it, but I didn't like the one page about lying. 
Later that day I headed to a my new psychologist. It was nice talking to her. Opening up about the things I am experiencing is always something revealing. Then I went shopping and came home to get ready for the milonga. I got there on time, which is something that I like doing. The class was ok. Not having a dance partner can be challenging sometimes. I also feel awkward about sticking to one person in one class or rotating. I wish there was some kind of etiquette. Just before the class, I got a precious gift (I want to write about the gift separately). 
Then the milonga was just so, so. My feet were killing me. I had to work on Saturday. A famous female dancer showed up and that was quite interesting. I didn't see her dancing. Then later I saw the photos someone took of her and those were very nice, especially the one of the shoes.
I don't think I am going to be attending that milonga any time soon. anymore. I learned a lesson when I left. I still can remember the scene and hear the guy screaming at us. I am deeply sorry for what has happened. There isn't much I can do now, but perhaps I can send out my prayers to that person so that he doesn't cause any harm to anybody else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing

Lost Phone