December 24th

Families usually get together tonight in Brazil to celebrate Christmas. Last year, I think my brother came to see me and then went to my sister-in-law's aunt's house. I stayed at home, got all dressed up for tango and took photos by myself. Then I undressed and went to bed. I still didn't have Edwin and Benjamin. My dad was in Brazil. I was not seeing anyone. It was a peaceful and lonely night. My brother just called me to invite me to go my sister-in-law's aunt's house. I told him I won't go. That I will see them tomorrow. True to be told I don't want to re-enact my sister-in-law's birthday night. I wanted to see my dad and my brother, but I just don't want to make the effort. I have been feelinfg sick these days. But I also don't want to hang out with them, my sister-in-law family (nothing personal). Not sure why. Not in the mood to the extended family thing. I would rather stay with Edwin and Benjamin in the sofa watching a good movie. Hope I don't regret it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing

Lost Phone