A new person

I have a new person in my life. Sort of.
When did this happen?

I have been revisiting that old chapter called K. Sometimes it seems impossible to ever love again. Sometimes it seems only possible to love you. I have looked at our old non-tango pictures.

This new person is asking me to be fair. I have always sought to be a fair person. Not sure I was with you K. I wish I could apologize and ask you to forgive me.

I look at my niece and I wonder what the baby would have looked like. I haven't told my dad yet. Not sure I will.

I think we would have had a beautiful baby. But at this point I can only have suppositions. What if the baby looked like what it felt to be in your arms? What a beautiful child that would have been.

Is my dad a new person to me? OR am I a new person to him?
Is this new guy just a broken-hope? I don't know. At this point it seems like nobody is really normal.

Not sure what to do with this relationship and its perks. Not sure what to do with my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing

Lost Phone