Our Relationship

I feel the need to write and talk about you NONSTOP. I hate that. Our relationship had so many interruptions. It was never the same after the pregnancy. It was never the same after you betrayed my trust in so many ways. I found you on FB today. And it hurt. I don't know why. It hurts that I cannot be with you and accept you the way you are. It hurts that you lied to me so many times and that you drove me crazy so many times. It hurt me that you always said the wrong things in the wrong moments. It hurts that I cannot find happiness somewhere else. It hurts that our tango was. so good. It hurts to be stuck in tango without a partner and without practicing that much. It seems like we are really going to leave each other's lives for good. And it is sad to realize that I wasted so much energy, time and love on someone who couldn't appreciate any of that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing

Lost Phone