Periods

Self-analysis: my dad is in town and we are spending some time together. We've been getting closer to each other every day and it's been nice. I remember when I was a little girl and then when I was a teenager. So many things to forget. I have been thinking about writing as a means to grow as a person. Does writing really have that power or I am just imagining things?

Did I get to be too arrogant? Where was that I made a mistake?
I may have to quit or stop tango for a while.
I was so focused on being good and generous. Did I stop trying?
I want to grow and yet changing is so difficult.


My dad and I are going to New York in January and then I am heading to Buenos Aires in March. I have to work on a list of things that I want to do and see and buy. At least three pairs of tango shoes (not sure what for if I am quitting or taking a break) and music. Lots of music I can't find here not even on u tube.

I am asking the universe to give me strength to keep on going. I actually prayed today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing

Lost Phone