Mental Health Day

As I felt sick yesterday, I decided to stay home and try to relax. There was this interview scheduled for the evening and a tango class I wanted to attend. I did go to Publix. I got my hair done. Made tea. Texted you. Your life is moving away from mine. Breach. You are going to compete with one of my arch-enemies from tango. You are going to San Francisco. I have been told. You said: I love you. The more I know you, the more I know we are not compatible. But I still love you. People were complaining about Gerladine and Ezequiel classes. And yet you were in awe of them. You took a photo with them. The milonga apparently was super crowded on Saturday night because of them and you were probably there. I didn't go to the classes to protest. I didn't go to the milonga because I don't talk to the guy who runs the milonga anymore. I have been making enemies. Last night, G. asked me to dance and I said no. You asked me to take a gift from you and I refused. What is the point? You are going to San Fracisco with I. The girl who was photographed wearing underwear in a milonga with you. I feel so disgusted by your choices. You are a truly womanizer. I wish I could move away from Florida and start all over. I met a guy from India yesterday. He lives in Buenos Aires. I wonder if I could do that as well. Move to Buenos Aires and just go on. As for now, my soul is restless and sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing

Lost Phone