Until

I used to think I was good with words. Until

Today was a special day. 

I am afraid there's no way the blend we are will ever change/disappear. For good or bad. You are with me in the things I see. The lasting memories. I move forward in the empty space that is possible. I carry your heart. I saw a leaf heart last night. I don't believe in signs, not anymore. But there it was. A big heart, a big leaf. And the memory of you. The blue memory of you.  Marrying someone else will not change what we were. 

I read the other day about biocentrism and how death doesn't really exist. How time doesn't exist. Sometimes I sense five years haven't really happened gone by. It's a physical experience. I relive our experiences in my head. I wish I had more memories. I wish I could remember more. 

That's all I know. 

At last, sound and scent. 

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:38 PM

    If you choose to look at just the negative, you will never see the positive. Believe it or not, I learned this from you. Through all the chaos and destruction we endured that separated us, we cannot hide from the cosmic connection. I will never be able to convince you that I'm sorry, but I hope you will eventually understand that you hold my heart because it is your heart. And I still hold your heart inside me too.

    Everyone has their journey in all life cycles, but we both messed this last opportunity up. And that's ok; our bond as Twins (TF's) will never stop. It tried my best to overcome the damage I did to you, but you need to see it wasn't just my Ego involved.

    I will always take the blame for our demise, but I will also keep trying to fill you with Love and Light. When you speak of wanting to remember, I will remind you that nothing will ever compare to sitting on a park bench under the moon and stars, both of us trying to understand what was happening.

    And just in case you wonder if it really is your Dragon, I'll remind you that it's a good thing I'm a better chef and I don't burn rice.

    From the underbelly of your memories,
    The owner of your heart.
    Your Twin.

    I'm proud of you!
    143

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Writing

Lost Phone