A luz dos dias


The Days – Dewing
The days vary between the commodity of learning and the challenge of walking by. Life emanates power and it touches me with the colors of winter. I don’t know how many birds I’ve seen dancing for me – just to attract me. I don’t know how many questions have been asked. I don’t count things; I’d rather feel them. I don’t how many pictures I wanted to take. Perhaps, if you were here with me, I wouldn’t be here typing, struggling with words, thinking, waiting. Thinking again. With words. Embellishing this white and vain page.
Perhaps is a dream of the impossible. Perhaps doesn’t exist and just the days are magic – they’re made of thin purple and peach colored air. Days, the ones I hold with essence, blood, violence, laughs, touches, smiles, words, they smell like fall. Those days are untouched, painted red winter, with brushstrokes that are new, serene, kissable, dream like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration