Hourglasses

Where's home?
Where are you?
Where are our clever conversations?
The miles that we've walked to get here
To find each other
Just to finally understand that we needed to let it go
Without trying
My mind's spinning immersed in layers and layers
of silence and reasons
The sun comes in
And it burns my flesh
To know that you'd be perfect on my
Lap spelling love with your
Restless lips
that I quickly learned to love
Where are the times we let everything flow?
Just like it should be
The truth stands
I'm not giving up on you
But I can't give up on me
Where's home?
Everything is falling apart
Where are you?
I anticipate the miles we're going to walk
Just to stay apart
hourglasses that are going to count every sorrow,
But the dried tears on my fingers
And our silence speaks with a loud and ferocious voice
A goodbye that kills
What we used to call our secret world
and which was home for a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone