Beauty

In these days of wars and rumors of wars, haven't you ever dreamed of a place where there was peace and security, where living was not a struggle but a lasting delight?
- Lost Horizon, directed by Frank Capra, 1937. In: The Geography of Bliss by Eric Weiner.

I'd like to know how can I contribute to make the world a little bit more beautiful. A little more like home for those who don't even imagine there's such a place. I wonder: is it possible to do that? Is it possible for someone who feels like a pariah? Should I travel around the world? Should I go to India? It's all in the book of questions. No asnwers, though. Should I ever find a place like home again, I'd like to share it with others. I had a place that felt like home once. It was the place where her voice was all over. And she used to hug me to tell me that everything was going to be ok. I don't know how many souls I still have to see being born and die to find that place. I don't know if I should stop looking. I don't know if I'm the only home that matters as long as I can embrace changes and help others, but I'm still making an effort to bring beauty to the world. Sometimes I get tired, sometimes I'm all smiles. Sometimes, I just want to be alone, but I'm following my bliss. With questions, words, a bit of creativity, and courage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone