Some people are funny. They communicate with me through their blogs.

Hair update: today it looks great. I feel like I am from another era. I am, actually. I do have an old soul. Something very 40's. Lot's of curls. I am considering becoming a blond. The problem with that would be the monthly maintenance. It's a lot of work.

I do have pictures from when I had no hair. My passport picture shows a girl with shaved hair and a very sad face. I guess I was trying to smile.

I can't get rid of my taquicardia.

I felt like eating a hamburger after my crazy shopping last night. I sat at the bar next to a guy who was wearing a very nice cologne. By his conversation with the waitress, I could tell he was a regular. That means: he drinks a lot. The guy who sat down next to me on my left side, was wearing the worst cologne ever. I felt like throwing up. And he had a pony tail. It was fun to eat out and text my friend. We were cracking up about some clowns that we have encountered in our lives.

I wish the Green Bay Packers were playing last night. It would have been a lot more fun, but I also wish that I had gone to the Japanese place instead. The atmosphere of that place was very nice and cozy.

I walked by a place where we had dinner once. It was crowded. "Our" table was taken. I thought about how miserable I was that night with you.

Then, carrying my bags full of beautiful dresses I would have worn with you to dance tango, I walked to my car, sure that I am doing the right thing. Freedom is awesome. The nightmare is over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone