Let's say that I can describe today's day in one word. I can’t. On the other hand, I feel the urge to do so. I must say that the word is pathetic.

I want a brilliant idea that works.

I want the serenity of a sunny morning with my feet under the rain.

I want to finish my 100-qualities-list a man should have. The sooner, the better.

I’d like to do something fun after work.

I love to learn new words and to compare lexicons.

I was an Akita in my past life. I am positive. I need to study an article. I feel like I am going to be tested on Akitas pretty soon.

I want new pictures. Without makeup. Without pretense.

How come people are so disgusting?

Why do people lie?

I want this book: The Disheveled Dictionary: A Curious Caper Through Our Sumptuous Lexicon.

I've been reading some things here and there. Those pieces of lives have showed me that I am not the only one with certain problems. It seems like people are the same everywhere. How unique are we?

I want your lips, your hands, a little of - your soul, the loyalty, blueberries and a straw, the smell of the things I think represent home, mixed colors, movement, loud music in the bedroom, clouds in the ceiling. A hot bath. The urgency of us. I want to polish my nails. Improve my language skills. I want to snap my fingers and dream. But before I do that, take a black and white picture of me. Blow me away with a surprise. hang my picture in the living room and always remember how alive I was.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone