What is left? What are the memories that you’re carrying with you? Is it the best you have experienced? Is it what really matters? What is it that does matter to you, though?

Is it the best suit or the best breeze, is it the best sunrise or the best drink, is it the best empty promise or the real deal? Is it a good book or a good walk? Is it a great idea or a great feeling? What do you need from life? What are you capable of going after? How driven are you? How mental are you? Where’s your heart? What are you missing? Can you grow? Could you fly?

If I had died today, probably I would’ve taken with me hope and dreams. I would have left some writings, read and unread books, lots of beautiful multicultural souvenirs, postcards, my interpretation of art, my sense for colors, music, necessary losses, beautiful moments, the taste of the sea, us under the stars. The smell of your hands, the courage that took me to stay, the fears that have held me back, the amazing feeling of having tried life as a gift, not as an obligation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone