Quest

In need of an editor.

I am trying to figure out how to go to school, have a life and have a full-time job at the same time.

Now I know how big of a mistake I made.

I see it as a sign that I left my phone charger at home.

I never expected you to miss me. So when you say that you miss my remote toothbrushing, it doesn't hurt. Not even your irony hurts. You're not capable of missing. At least I brush my teeth.
I don't miss you at all. I miss being in love with the idea of being in love.

I do know what kind of a person you are. I am better off on my own.

I had a good time at Blue Martini on Saturday. I had a delicious Mojito and felt a little tipsy.

It hurts not having tango anymore, but I knew that I would eventually give up on that to pursue another master's degree so the loss should be seen as a positive thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone