The State of Things

After two days of plain misery, I am starting to feel good. I am even listening to music again.

It amazes me that only when we get sick we appreciate our health.

Sometimes I relate to a character by Cortazar, not the Cronopias, la Maga that is. I always need examples. Maybe that's why math isn't my thing.

I do understand now why it's a good thing to slow down.

You know you're in trouble when you start to categorize your friend's pictures on FB. Maybe you're not in trouble, but you're seriously bored. The categories I came up with are fun though.

A-ha. What a great surprise this CD, Analogue, is.

Bad news: my Spongebob and Ish DVD's are due today.

Olivia is such a great book. I never get tired of her. I also read the Love Me Bird book today, which is sad and makes me feel lonely. I don't think I will be reading that again. At least, not any time soon.

I am thankful for having nice friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone