Titubear

I feel that life isn’t fair (at all) with women. Men, on the other hand, have it easy.

Sometimes I don’t like to think of myself as a nurturing person. I don’t want to have that weight over my shoulders.

The more I read the Oaxaca Journal by Oliver Sacks, the more I fall in love. After I discovered Lila Downs, I felt like I had to go visit Oaxaca. Urgently. I never did, but that silent desired was since then always there.

There are so many chapters in his book that provoke thoughts. There are so many dialogs between this book and myself as a reader. I read it slowly. I don’t want it to come to an end.

You don’t read me anymore. You don’t write anymore. I am concerned.

I am concerned about my new decisions and this moment of instability, uncertainty, and new things.

I wonder if we’re going to last this time. I wonder if what I see now is the real you. Who was the persona that saw you with those other eyes? That other soul?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing