People

Dear Diary,

I've been getting tired of people lately. People do and say things that baffle me. I wonder: do I do the same? Do I baffle you with my "arrogance", my demands?

So, I was online looking at JDate, because of a friend of mine and I found a very interesting profile. I started laughing so hard, I couldn't control myself. I ponder: why did he have to do that? I mean, what was the real reason for him not to go out with me? Was it my blog? Was it my aspirations? Was it my history? Was it the drama? Well, I guess I will never know as I am planning on not talking to him anymore.

I went out for coffee yesterday with someone from that website. I am looking for friends. Both women and men. Those 1 and 1/2 hours were long. I felt like leaving when I got there. It's a good thing I had the clarity and the guts to tell the person that I didn't think we were even compatible as friends. I couldn't imagine having a conversation with him again.

It amazes me that we reveal so much just by talking to someone. We give signs away. The way we express ourselves. Our eyes. Our posture. The way we carry ourselves.

The distance between that door and car seemed to be the same distance you're going to run in January: 26.2 miles. I know, that's Greek to me. I had dreamed about being there with you, for you, with you. I even thought of volunteering. I heard you once telling my dad that you were raised in a Latin family and fot that reason you had Latin habits. IMO, some are the worst ones.

How fragile love is. How fragile and pointless.

How funny. I was wearing a black and white dress last night. It's appropriate for someone whom you used to say sees things in black and white.

I was asked to day: Why can't you just be happy? I am happy, not only that I feel blessed with my life and that's why we cannot share the same path. You'd interfere with that. You do. You interfere with my peace of mind. The harmony and the beauty that I seek.

Let me tell you a little bit about me: I am an adventurous person, who takes chances. I am in love with the idea of love. I am very trusting, but I can be also very perceptive, if you let me down several times I will hold you accountable. I like to think of myself as a fair person. I try not do to others what I wouldn't like done to me. I make honest mistakes. I want to fly. I want to be a better person, a better professional. I want to experience new things that add meaning to my life. I want beauty.

Don't let my angelical face fool you, when I get distressed, I can be very fierce, and feisty and I get a kick out of it.

Poetry and music. That's all I want to be happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone