This week

This is a week of contrasts. I have reconnected with old friends. I have been feeling sick and down. I see things in my mailbox that I wish I could avoid. I am buying things I don't need. I am asking for a friend to bring me the most amazing tango shoes from Argentina. Yes, CIF and NT. I can't wait to have them.
I am also going out on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
I haven't written anything inspiring.
I got some new makeup and I've met a Lancome makeup artist who is doing my makeup on Saturday.
Work's boring, but I've been finding excellent books to read. Sexual Personae is one of them.
I read an article today on this actress from way back, who was a fascinating creature. One of her photos made me think about me swimming in that blue pool in Key West. Free, under the stars. Under the water fountain. I want to visit Key West again. Alone.

Love is not a word. Love is a promise. Love is a shattered glass. Love is sand and salt. A bloody soul. Love is this thing we cannot look for and yet we cannot find either. Love is an attempt. A failed conquest. A blurry image that we just can't avoid or forget.
I am building a different me. I am counting the days. I am floating without your arms. I am dancing because there's no real-existence after death.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing

Lost Phone