There are so many ways I can describe these two days in Key West. I got here yesterday. The drive was nice and relaxing. The sky was pretty purple-ish. The waters were rough and blue and green. I didn't feel tired while I was driving. I had music playing. I crossed a seven mile bridge.

My internal clock says that it's been a month. The funny thing is, accidentally or not, I came back to the same place we were together for the last time. Why did I do that? Maybe because I tend to repeat what I know. Is that the reason why there's a pattern in all of my relationships? Is that what I do? Instead of researching for a new place to be, I just go to the ones that are familiar to me?

No matter what you do when you stay at a hotel which has a mirror that amplifies images, DO NOT look at yourself at one of those. You'll never forget it and I don't mean that as a remarkable thing to remember. I mean it in a bad way. So, listen to my advice: don't use those mirrors. Under no circunstances.

I am dead tired and I have to leave early in the morning, but I feel like hanging out in the pool and taking pictures.

Key West is a sad, sad place. Especially at night.

I had the most amazing dinner experiences here. Yesterday I went to a place called Antonia's. Even though I don't fancy Italian food that much these days, Antonia's seemed like a calculated risk. I really don't like the island bar vibe that Key West offers in each corner. I don't like to watch people drinking and I am definetely not the type of person who likes to go to bars.

I will write more about Antonia's and Martin's. But that's going to be some other day. I am heading to the pool. I want to close my eyes and imagine the stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration