A few thoughts on nothing

I read because I want to educate myself. I wonder because that shows me some new ways. I write because I want to document my existence.

Today is a weird day. I had such a nice 3 day holiday weekend and yet today I feel a prisoner of my own choices. My choices in general. Happiness is so, so fleeting.

G-d has a very weird sense of humour.

Time unfolds and every day is like a new odyssey.

I started writing my new year's resolutions list. I have 10 items written down. I have to remember to write my will too. When I was at the hospital a few weeks ago, I wasn't afraid of dying per se. I think I was afraid of leaving unfinished business behind me. I was also afraid that my last wishes would die with me.

Nostalgia.

How could it be that perfection could be a curse?

Expectations do tend to leave a bitter taste in people's mouths.

On Wednesday morning I am going to go see her. Why? I don't know. Sometimes I think she has more problems than I do and that's only if I am kind enough to say that my "issues" are problems.

I was reading about Chinese teachings and pregnancy and I wonder if the things they were talking about also apply to your soul.

It's a blue Monday and the sky seems to be blue-r than ever.

I am going to work on my budget tonight and I hope not to get too depressed after all being broke isn't that bad if you're happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone