Reasons


Hoy
Bajofondo
Leyó otra vez, y camino bajo esa puta lluvia que no deja de golpear y la sintióque va a sentir mientras las lagrimas brotaban a granel leyó otra vez, se sorprendió buscando auxilio un remedio compasión y en un café se refugio y afuera el mundo continuaba sin razón
You don't write I can't hear you What am I doing?? The lake looks like a mirror. Birdie wasn't here for breakfast The sun invades my bedroom The windows are open I smell the beginning of a fresh morning It rained, I showered Luminous ludic languid lackadaisical Dance I miss somehow that attempt to belong perhaps Can you tell? I walk towards you my imagination playing tricks on me You The night begins May G-d allow me to be blessed in this naive type of happiness This subtle state in which art, movement, color, the freshness of all of you permeates my entire being I want to drench in you As intense as this is: let me be the equivalent to your other half.
Image: McQuillen, Skye, Visual Arts Studies
Japan — paint.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone