These Days: An erratic list, from an erratic being

I need to buy flowers. The house isn't clean yet. I have so much cooking to do. What stresses me out is not having all the ingredients yet. This dinner party I have to go to also stresses me out. What am I going to talk about with people who are complete strangers? At least the restaurant is nice. I haven't been eating out lately. The medication is strong and I feel tired all the time. I am tired, but happy. I need to take new photos. Dancing tango with my Comme il Faut is a cosmic experience. People might say I am crazy and I don't know shit about Argentine tango dancing, but I don't care. Am I going to write a New Year's resolutions list? Pomegranate is probably one of my favorite fruits. I am reading Tolstoy and a book on whole foods based on Eastern teachings, in particular Chinese. Both amazing readings. My dad e-mailed me. I miss Christmas in Brazil. I think I am wearing my new Chinese inspired white and red dress tomorrow night. I learned something new about tango. I am in love. I look at the sky to find his eyes. No one knows. No one knows anything. Atavic form of being. I want to travel. I want to fly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone