He kinda, sorta stood me up

This morning I almost had a serious car accident because I was distracted thinking about last night. I woke up several times in the middle of the night, I tossed and turned, and all I could think was: how come?

Tolstoy was a fascinating man.

I've bought art supplies on Thursday and also fabric. I plan on starting on my creations very soon. I have no idea on how to start, though. Isn't that great? I have zero sewing abilities and no sewing machine.

Thursday night I felt like I would never get to my destination. A 20-minute road trip turned into a 1 and 1/2-hour drive.

I don't like when I don't know where things are going. It is even worse when no action is taken and I hear excuses. Old, lame excuses.

I am so tired. Henry David Thoureau wrote: If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost. That is where they should be. Now put foundations under them. I'd say: don't bother puting foundation under them, don't be stupid. Those castles are just meant to be a product of your imagination. Don't try to transform the nature of things. They're castles in the air for some reason (yet to be discovered?).

Tango: Finding harmony/balance between a couple is possibly one of the hardest achievement and yet one of the most beautiful and inspiring challenges one can face. Is it possible to achieve harmony dancing tango? Is it possible to admire tango dancers who dance together equally? Is that a goal possible to achieve or just a remote or not even relevant dream? Precision in tango is, among other equally important things, contributing to reach equilibrium by both partners. When both partners give fifty percent and create a unique and beautiful universe and both of them shine equally then tango becomes pure energy and it can touch and inspire any soul.

I miss you already, Mr. D.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone