I went to a store on Thursday and I overheard a conversation between a little girl and her mom. They were speaking Spanish and the girl was telling her mom how she wanted to seat somewhere, but there were no seats around. They caught my attention because they were very pretty. Her two daughters looked like little dolls. They had big brown eyes, brown straight hair, beautiful skin and teeth. The girl sounded very sweet, but also very assertive. She made me think about one time that I was very sick -- when I was about her age and I was at a store called Mesbla in Brazil. We used to go there on Saturdays when my dad was off and always had fun browsing their large stock of products. That day I sat down under the racks of clothes to wait for my parents. I was feeling very bad. My mom got mad because I sat down on the floor. I think I've always been like that. Not very picky. Then maybe I should start re-evaluating my standards. Maybe I should model myself after that girl that I saw at that store. Mesbla doesn't exist anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone