Things are, things were

Things are foggy these days. This morning I felt like I was a character in the Mists of Avalon.

Once upon a time things were better. Once upon a time things were also worse.

I finally contacted the person who created the Uni-Cidades template and he'll fix the comments problem by the end of the week.

In love how much should you give of your time, your energy, your patience. When should you give up?

I only read a few blogs and I don't think he reads me anymore. His last post was about the sea and how She speaks. I wonder about that. I wonder about what has been lost, our last car ride, me crying, those words saying things about me.

My students threw a birthday party for me yesterday. They're such great people. They make me less ordinary.

While talking to a co-worker yesterday, she reminded me that life is repetition, but how we do things is the way that we leave our mark.

I am deeply frustrated with myself.

If I don't drown this time, I think I never will.

Bailemos. A tango to start the day thinking about what we have left behind and what we will leave behind tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing