Air

The air this morning was sweet and warm just like a very ripe fruit. I walked in the parking lot feeling this new sense of freedom. I was reading some of my old posts to try to get some inspiration and I got myself entangled in details of the past.

I need to start writing again. I don't mean these short paragraphs that I write here these days. I mean those essays that say nothing. Why do I write if the form (English) isn't that precise, and the content (subject) is always the same?

Gloria is the name of the song I am in love with. It talks about a woman rejecting a man's love because he has nothing to offer her and he only wants her because she's arm candy. It's sad, but I find it so beautiful. How she tells him she's not a toy. I wish more women had that attitude.

I danced for two hours last night. I am not sure I am improving. Improving is so subjective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone