No news, not so good news

Part of my support system is a group of three women who are very different. They all try to help and encourage me. Their lives and backgrounds do not relate at all. Women are so strong and yet sometimes we need someone to give us the world. We represent mini universes.

I am feeling trapped, anxious, and depressed. To relegate love to something less beautiful is to kill the idea of love within me. I read those cards and part of me died. Part of the love I had for you died.

I see you're pulling away from me. I guess I am either too deep or too intense for you. Or both. Or maybe I am just imagining things. I always do that. My vivid imagination sometimes is a cage. Jail.

The blog problem is still unsolved, but at the moment I have bigger fish to fry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone