that guy

That guy was the guy I once loved and respected and cared for. That guy, I thought, was the inspiration for so many drawings on the floor. That guy was dedicated and charming in his own way. That guy had a heavy accent and he made me laugh. That guy had such good energy and disposition. That guy liked buying me flowers and roses. That guy would never leave me or make me feel inadequate. That guy once told me that it didn't matter that the dancing had sucked that night, but that we were together. That guy was caring and sweet. That guy loved my company. That guy called me often to talk about many things. That guy used to worry about me and take me by my hand. That guy used to hold my right hand to protect me from the crowd. That guy was.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone