Scoliosis Free - The first day of my new life

I met last night a person who has the blessing of curing people. I can say that with my first visit, which lasted for about 20 minutes, I feel like a brand new person. My back doesn't hurt and my spine doesn't even look like it looked before. I feel like it's straight. I've had scoliosis all my life and people always said there's no cure for it. I guess this man has a special talent.

When I got there I felt so peaceful that I wanted to cry. All the statues in the garden made me think about my mom and my recent emotional state, given that I recently broke up with Mr. Molotof. When he started working on my back, I screamed and the noise was so loud that I was a little scared and Mr. Angel said: I got that, I got that, did you hear that. Go for a walk. Come back. It was like he was breaking all my bones. I guess all of that tension is gone now. Even breathing feels good!

Not only am I pain free, I feel happy with a lot of energy running through my body. I feel energized and light.

He told me to go home, get a red lipstick - the brightest one you have, and write in my bathroom mirror: today is the first day of my new life. That's what I did when I went home. I am so happy about that. Everytime I walk into my bathroom and I look at the mirror, I feel empowered. Indeed, I feel like a brand new person, inside and out. I can't believe I was living in pain for so long and I was able to cope and do everything I had to. But I'd rather feel this way. Healthier, much more energized and happy.

I am going back for another appointment tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing