Bare Soul

There's something about this photo that I like. Actually, there are many things about this photo that I like. The salt and sand on my skin, the lack of make-up, the image representing the courage of being who I am - whatever that is. The fact that it shows a semi-serious face and the fact that you can see my frowning face - things that please me. I can even see that wrinkle just  close to my left eye, in between my eyebrows. (which has been suggested once that it should be removed with Botox!) This photo was taken under a Hopper sun. A Hopper sky. My favorite type of clouds lingering around. A lazy afternoon in a foreign land. A landscape of freedom and hope. The mystery of the human condition. A brave heart fighting to be alive and well. For good or for worse, that's who I am: no pretense, no colors, no bullshit and yet a fragile soul willing to be embraced by the intriguing face of love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone