Room For Tango

I finally moved my furniture out of my guest bedroom, almost everything. The room is almost empty and ready for tango. I will finally have my own tango room. I made some changes in the living room and in the patio as well. I feel like donating my TV. I don't have room for such useless piece of equipment. My books will be in the living room now. My zebra painting is up and beautiful. It took me only five minutes to hang it and I did do a great job. I am so proud of my abilities as a handy girl. Now I need to find affordable mirrors and a ballet barre. I also want some posters and photos for the walls. Maybe tango in black and white. Maybe some photos of myself dancing tango. I can't wait to see it ready.

Comments

  1. I know a couple of photographers that would like to take the photos of you dancing tango.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! Wow! :):):)That's great news!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone