Identity Crisis

I thought I was an Akita, but I see that my situation is much more complex. I was reading about one of my favorite breeds online and found out that Brussel Griffons:


due to their innate sense of self importance, they are not aware of their small stature. As a result, they will often try to dominate dogs many times their size and could be hurt by a larger pet.

Maybe I am a Brussel Griffon after all.

Yup. I think these seal the deal:

The secret to training a Griffon is by making them think it was their idea (I don't think this will work with me because I perceive very quickly when people are trying to deceive me). They are  eager to please but cannot be forced to do anything. You cannot win an argument with a Griffon (yup, I concur...). They have a long memory and are unforgiving if they have an unpleasant experience.


Brussels Griffons have a high degree of intelligence coupled with a sensitive nature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone