Teron Beals

Dance At My Funeral.

life for me ain’t about all the hearts that you’ve broken
or the lies that you’ve spoken
it’s about the times that you’ve told the truth
baby look back on the dough that i stacked, well i lost it
but whatever the cost is,
i’d do it all again with you

if something should happen to me baby don’t you cry
if something should happen remember how i lived my life

dance at my funeral, would you dance?
laugh at my funeral if you can
dance at my funeral, would you dance?
laugh if they call me home, if you can

you could do the tootsie roll (u donʼt have to save it)
you can do the cabbage patch (donʼt have to waste it)
baby shake it, let it go (donʼt be frustrated)
think about the fun we had (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone