Green Orange

Photo by Dan Garver.  You can check out his work
I made a very important decision last night and I hope I can honor it until the day I die. May I never forget the immense sadness I have experienced this year. May I be resilient to move on once and for all. May I be resilient. May I be wiser and choose the people I love more carefully. May I love life again and surround myself with happy people and experiences. May I honor my heritage and never walk through life without faith. May I cry only when it can't be avoided and it's necessary. May I smile more often and enough so I bring beauty and joy to the world and people around me. May my hands and feet have a purpose and draw unique pictures in the air. I pray so that my life has some kind of meaning again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone