Tango Classes

It's becoming very difficult to take tango classes as often as I need them. My three hour class/practica on Mondays has been canceled. Then we tried semi-private classes at the teacher's house in Coral Springs. Coral Springs is far for me, but I've attended it twice. On my way home last week, I was so tired that I fell asleep while driving. The other class I used to like, which happens on Thursdays, is also not happening this week. Tonight there's a milonga, but it's far and I don't get along with the crowd who goes there. On Fridays, as far as I know there's only the class at the milonga  Tango Ocho, which I don't usually enjoy.(the class per se, I enjoy the milonga). I've been practicing at home a lot, but it's not the same. I have to find alternatives. Fast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone