To R., The Bird

Thank you for being brave last night. I was listening to this song, which is new to me, and I thought of you. I could sing it for you, but I don't think that would work out that well. I am still polishing my singing skills. So, I'll spare you the trouble and offer you the words here:
Kind and Generous

You've been so kind and generous, I don't know how you keep on giving
For your kindness I'm in debt to you
For your selflessness, my admiration
For everything you've done, you know I'm bound, I'm bound to
thank you for it....
You've been so kind and generous, I don't know how you keep on giving
For your kindness I'm in debt to you
And I never could have come this far without you
For everything you've done, you know I'm bound, I'm bound to
thank you for it....

Oh, I want to thank you for so many gifts you gave with love and tenderness,
I wanna thank you
I want to thank you for your generosity, the love and the honesty that you gave me
I want to thank you, show my gratitude, my love and my respect for you,
I wanna thank you

Oh I want to thank you, thank you, thank you,
thank you, thank you, thank you... 

Here's a link to the video of Kind and Generous by Natalie Merchant, just in case you decide to sing it yourself. Hope you enjoy it and know that I am thankful. Sincerely yours, Hummingbird.

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:46 AM

    This made me tear up. Thank you. But, thank you is something you never need to say. I'm the one whose grateful that such an infinitely wondrous soul could be made at all, yet that soul turned out to be you. And, you know by know I'd die before I'd let a hair be harmed on you.

    R the Bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R. The Bird, Don't even think about that. We both should be more careful to avoid certain problems.I am glad that this little post has made you smile. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone