Edwin, The Cat

It seems like nobody wants Edwin, The Cat. (or should I say I am the only one who wants him?)  In the meantime, he is enjoying his time with me (not so much, I gave him a long bath today and he wasn't pleased about that at all). I am able to observe and see his character now, I am studying him. I haven't had close contact with cats since my teen years. Edwin is so different than Nina and Hummingbird (the two cats I adored while growing up). He likes coffee, he meows in the morning non-stop until I give him treats and some affection, he loves to be on my computer and he naps close to me while I am working on my sewing machine (he didn't like the pink collar I made especially for him, sigh). He loves the dancing room and does this moonwalk sideways walk that I love. When I wash the dishes, he sleeps on my feet. He loves my bedroom and has discovered a new window. He is aggressive sometimes and this is the part I have problems with. I think he's just too young and playful, but given my allergies, it's very painful and annoying. I get big allergic reactions from the contact with his fur, claws or anything related to him. So far I have managed ( I did have an asthma attack after the bath I gave him and it wasn't pretty). Yesterday, I was reading my book in the sofa and he attacked my hair. The funny thing is that he wouldn't let it go. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like a big mess or better yet I looked like a native of Africa with this big ball of hair sticking all the way to the ceiling. I like Edwin, The Cat. Let's see what life brings to both of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing

Lost Phone