Goals for 2011

I don't think it's too late to write down my goals for 2011. There are only four/five goals and I hope to keep focused and on track.

  • Continue on improving on my tango which encompasses  taking classes, workshops and working on my solo technique such as embellishments and walk. This also includes finding a new dance partner;
  • Develop a line of clothing for tango which is divided into three categories: clothes for milongas, performances, and classes. To attain that I will focus on sewing and sketching;
  • Make extra money and not spend that much unless it's on my tango/sewing education;
  • Stay away from romantic relationships (of any kind) for at least a year, which basically means I will not go out with anybody;
  • Eat better and exercise (eat more, especially veggies) and practice yoga or pilates, this also includes drinking a liter of water a day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing

Lost Phone