Losing Track

I kind of don't know exactly what I want to do.

I watched an Ozu movie over the weekend. It was really weird. I am sort of disappointed. I liked the photography, but the story and most of the characters were just plain weird.


I have this very interesting white and red dress that I want to wear for a special modeling occasion. It needs to be adjusted.

I am running out of closet space. That's a very bad sign.

I went to a very nice milonga on Saturday. The dancing was again very nice. I never realized how much I had missed it. Or maybe I did, but I had to be oblivious to that.

The exterminator came this morning, but he didn't do what I needed him to do. So I had to go to Home Depot and find another product. I am tired and overwhelmed to be making all these decisions.

I respect pet owners much more these days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone