That color that I am not talking about

I left the clinic yesterday and drove for more that one hour. Then I stopped at my hairdresser (at the spur of the moment) to get my hair color changed. My previous hair color was fine, but I guess I wanted a change yet again. It's the first time I have a complete hair color change at a salon. This lady is very nice and I do appreciate the fact that she does exactly (most of the time) what her client has asked. It turns out that the color I requested doesn't really go with my skin color. When I got into the elevator, I was heading to the third floor, I saw myself in the mirror and screamed. I guess what I am trying to say is that I made a mistake. Actually, I made an expensive mistake. I am considering dying it another color, but if worse comes to worse I will have to get a very short haircut. I mean, VERY short. Anyway, it is indeed a nice color, but it doesn't work for me. I think I should stick to my natural dark honey brunette color once and for all.

Comments

  1. I'm sure your hair looks great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back to the salon and she has redone it. It looks better, but it's very different than anything I've done with my hair before. I will post a photo soon to document the change. Thanks for your comment and encouragement, Dan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone