Blood

I went to the lab yesterday to have some lab work done and the lady who was collecting the sample started talking to me about the concern people have about getting their results at home. Then she went on about a man who was being tested for HIV and asked her not to send the result to his home because he didn't want his wife to find out. The lady then said that she didn't understand why men cheated, why do men face this inability to stay with one person?  She also mentioned that a friend of hers was having many problems with a cheater. I don't know the answer to her questions, but I find that to be so true. Most men are either cheaters or womanizers. It seems like quantity does the trick for them. Relationships are hard to sustain weather there's a third person on the equation or not. It's worse if people in the relationship have no trust and have to worry about that as well. I just can't seem to adjust to being with anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone