Five Years

Without my mom.

Comments

  1. Like every Monday for years, I come home from work and call my mother. If I call her any other day she wonders if something is wrong, why am I calling? She seems to be doing well at 80. Then I check my e-mails and what friends have posted on line. I got to yours and I just stopped. Five simple words have so much meaning behind them. Almost three years without my father, I miss him every day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy every minute you can with your mom. I never thought I'd miss my mom this much, simply because I thought she was so strong, she would never leave us. Naive, right? It's not easy to lose a parent. Somehow that changes our lives forever. The more recent the loss, more acutely painful it is. I am sorry about your loss. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration