New York

In less than a month I will be in New York for something that I have anticipated for a very long time. In a way, I feel like this is my opportunity to explore my artistic side in a very complete way.

I am still waiting for my dress that is coming from Germany.

I also ordered three pairs of Comme Il Faut from Buenos Aires.

I still have to buy stockings just in case I decide to wear them.

The photographer never e-mailed me back so I should, at least in theory, contact someone else.

Sometimes I ask myself: why on Earth have you decided to compete? Then, I pause and retort to myself: I like the challenge. I like the idea that I am giving my best to this project. I think my mom would have been proud. I see people being happy for me and telling me that some of them will be there to support me. So, I guess it is worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration