Birdie

I found a bird in a parking lot last night. He couldn't fly and was in the middle of the road. I took him to a 24 hour clinic in Davie Cooper City. Fortunately they gave me the phone number of a lady who rehabilitates wild birds and sets them free. After an adventurous route, Birdie and I made it to the lady's house. Her name is Bea and there was something about her house and her that reminded me of a Hitchcock movie. I left a little worried about Birdie, hoping that he would make it.  I called her today and she said he is fine. She couldn't tell me what was wrong with him, but she told me in the case that he is not able to ever fly again, her partner and her will keep him with the other fourteen birds they have. I am glad I found him a home and that eventually he's going to recover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone