Going from point A to point B

I still think about writing. I still think about documenting my life the best I can. Somehow, I am overwheld yet again by what we call "life". I have lost count of the things I had to do in these past few weeks. I was in a minor car accident and I finally got my car back yesterday.

I have so many ideas, but little energy to focus on anything other than dancing.
I got my shoes back yesterday and they look brand new. This new guy is amazing.

The date for the competition is approaching and I feel controlled, but nervous. I haven't picked the dress yet. The dress I bought last yet goes up as I dance so I guess that wouldn't be my best choice.

I don't know what the results are going to be, but I hope I can do the best I can without getting (too) nervous.

I was frustrated last Wednesday when my teacher was pointing out a few things about how to improve my tango walk when I go forward. But as she said I have come a long way since I started dancing. I consider myself lucky that I have persevered. I have put a lot of effort into something that I love and I have learned a lot. I have been watching Lorena Ermocida's videos and I was able to observe how much she has grown as a dancer since she started dancing with Osvaldo Zotto. That's the beauty of tango. It's a love story that lasts forever. So, hopefully my love for tango will grow and with that my dancing. Refinement and elegance. That's my goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Phone