J&K Debut Performance

August 5th, 2011.
Star Ballroom, Pompano Beach. Milonga La Pituca
Photographed by David Lee.

My teacher said we danced our tango. As usual, I am being very critical of myself. Indeed, I danced with my heart and my heart was joyful and nervous at the same time. The audience was tough. Not sure I like performing, though. It's nerve wrecking and challenging. I was wearing a new tango dress and was very self-conscious about it. Not sure I like tango dresses that much. Somehow it made me feel like I was exposed and very vulnerable. Hope nobody noticed that. At any rate, dancing my tango seems good enough  - to me. I can't wait to see the other photos and the tape.

Comments

  1. David is a great person and photographer! Thanks, Dan!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Writing