Tango Champions - Salon Category Buenos Aires

1. Couple from Colombia
2. Couple from Venezuela
3. Couple from the United States
4. Couple from Italy
5. Couple from Japan

I find it very weird that not even one of the winning couples was from Argentina. I dare to say that that's because of the articles that have been published about the organizers banning foreigners in the competition. I really like the couple who won. I have only seen them dancing one tanda - the tanda that was used to determine who would win first prize, but if I had to pick between the two, I think I would go with the Colombian couple. They seem to have a better connection, both of them shine, her embellishments are beautiful and precise. They move smoothly and precisely and their musicality is just incredible. I also find that they have their own style and that's refreshing. Also, I find that physically they look like a better match than the other couple. Maybe that's just my impression, but the other couple seems to be struggling because the guy is much taller than his partner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing