Photo Shoot Sunday Morning

I woke up early to get ready. I got to the location early and it was really nice being outside. The location was a beautiful park in Davie. The photographers were very nice and made me feel comfortable. After they took a lot of pictures, one of the photographers invited me to have brunch with them. I surprised myself by saying yes. Usually, I would just drive home and hide, but I made the effort of accepting the invitation. It was really nice talking to them at the cafe. The food was also good. I had to fight against the sadness I was feeling when we started talking about crepes. I have seen some of the photos. I really like them. These photographers bring the best colors out in the picture. Their style is different and even though I don't like comparisons, I would love to compare four of the same shots just to see how these people perceive what they are photographing. I also could tell that I aged a lot in this past year, when they took my photos last year. I also would like to look at those pictures again and see the changes. My natural makeup wasn't exactly what I wanted and I am thinking that next time I will only wear mascara and Carmex. I want a challenge of sorts. We'll see.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration